Lansingburgh Recorder, 1794-1795.
Semi-weekly and weekly. A continuation, without change of volume numbering, of “Tiffany’s Recorder“. The first issue with the title of “Lansingburgh Recorder” was that of Dec. 9, 1794, vol. 3, no. 169, published semi-weekly by Gardner & Hill (George Gardner and Hill), who had purchased the paper from Tiffany.
Early in 1795, the title was changed to “The Recorder” and publication to weekly. In May or June 1795 the paper was removed to Troy, where it was continued without change of volume numbering.
Brigham, Clarence S. “Bibliography of American Newspapers, 1690-1820.” Proceedings of the American Antiquarian Society. April 1917. 273. https://books.google.com/books?id=QsQ8AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA273