Family and city officials gather to dedicate the Troy’s newest park in memory of James T. Ellett. The park, located along the Hudson River between 103rd and 104th streets on Second Avenue, was donated by Ellett’s parents Charles J. and Alice Ellett [Present for the dedication ceremony] were Rev. Richard Welkley, Rev. Terrence W. Hyland and City Manager Steven G. Dworsky.
“Newest park.” Troy Record. October 10, 1992.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF
JAMES T. ELLETT
AUGUST 18, 1951 – JULY 27, 1983
SON OF CHARLES J. (BUD) ELLETT
AND ALICE COLLOPY ELLETT
LANSINGBURGH, NEW YORK
October, 1992

James T. Ellett memorial site with bench and plantings.

James T. Ellett memorial site with bench and plantings.

James T. Ellett Memorial Park. Google Street View.  July 2011.

James T. Ellett Memorial Park. Google Street View. July 2011.

Photo of James T. Ellett Memorial Park stone with plaque.

Photo of James T. Ellett Memorial Park stone with plaque.

Closeup photo of James T. Ellett Memorial Park stone with plaque.

Closeup photo of James T. Ellett Memorial Park stone with plaque.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/42°45’32.0%22N+73°40’56.2%22W/@42.75888,-73.6828232,142m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d42.75888!4d-73.682276

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)