From the incorporation of the Town of Troy on February 7, 1791 to the incorporation of the Town of Lansingburgh on March 20, 1807, the Village of Lansingburgh was in the Town of Troy. Cornelius Lansing of Lansingburgh served as the first Supervisor of both towns.

1791-1799, Cornelius Lansing (1752-1842)
1800-1801, Christopher Hutton (abt 1756-1843)
1802-1807, Abraham Ten Eyck (1754-1813?)
1808-1811, Townsend McCoun (1769-1834) (Whig Party)
1812-1813, William Bradley (1776-1843)
1814-1816, Ephraim Morgan (1756-1826)

From 1816 to 1821, Ephraim Morgan represented the City of Troy in the Rensselaer County Board of Supervisors rather than the Mayor of the City of Troy. From 1822 to 1827 Nathan Dauchy did the same, until in 1828 Troy began to have representatives on the Rensselaer County Board of Supervisors for each ward of the city.

Journal of the Board of Supervisors of Rensselaer County. Troy, NY: Troy Times Art Press. 1901. 398-399 https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uiug.30112108222107;view=1up;seq=408

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)